Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Procrastination at it's finest!

Alright friends! Whose with me? Please tell me I'm not the only one out there that starts a project and takes months to finish! In March, Nolan started painting he laundry room.


Than, the trim never was finished and now it's July!!!! What how did that happen!?!? Today I painted the trim in the laundry room!

Then I put up some curtains I got for $8 bucks & a $12 rug. 

Finally, the grand finale the chevron grey stickers I've had just laying around the house and never used! I think this was a perfect spot for them and thanks to my hubby for helping me put them up they were super easy! 

Happy Wednesday!! This is the room in our house that hasn't seen much attention in the last 7 years and lots of stuff gets put in this room. 

What is your project you want to finish and haven't yet?