Sunday, June 20, 2010

A FATHERS LOVE

"Let me tell you a secret
about a Father's love
a secret that my daddy said was just between us.
He said, "Daddies don't just love their children every now and the
It's a love without end, AMEN!!!"
~ George Straight~





Dear DAD,

You are so wonderful and I am honored to be your daughter. Several reasons I'm glad your my dad.

F~ For all things you've lead me though and taught me ( to drive slow:-))

A~ And for promising me that you will always be there, and I can tell you anything!! ( like on our motorcycle rides.)

T~ Through and through you've shown me the ropes, ( to be a hard worker and about the "Real World")

H~ Helping me in anything and everything I face, ( financially, with my cars and how to change a tire and put windshield wiper fluid and antifreeze in.)

E~ Everyday you're there for me, and just a phone call away!! :-)

R~Rarely do I get to thank you enough. So on this special day, I do exactly that.

Thank You for being my father! You are so PATIENT, KIND, CARING, LOVING, SENTIMENTAL, you love to tell stories, and have long talks, reading the paper, taking nice naps, and always working hard to help your family.!! :-) I thank God that he has blessed me with a wonderful man like you!! Thanks DAD!!!



Let me introduce you to my NEW FIL, who I'm very thankful for!! :-)



Dear FIL,

I thank you for raising my wonderful husband that loves his wife unconditionally. You have installed true values in him by teaching him to tell the truth, respect his elders, love the church. Thanks for disciplining him when he was naughty and not letting things slide, I think we both know he was ornery. :-) For forcing him to learn things the hard way and being a faith man!! Congrats on 30 Years!!! Happy ANNIVERSARY to my wonderful in-laws!!! Thanks for always being there, and giving advice and helping us trim the tree during Easter!! You are the one he refers to for wise counsel, advice, for wisdom, and encouragement. Your my husbands hero, who he loves and looks up too. Thanks for being such a great influence!!

When I asked LOML the following questionaire...

1. What is one word that explains your dad?........ RESILIANT

2. How do you know your dad loves you?........ BECAUSE HE's my DAD!!

3. Favorite memory....... Going to sprint car races :-)

4. Funniest thing he says..... when he acts like Forest Gump and says, "Hello Jenny"

5. My dad taught me... To DRIVE Stick Shift

Thanks for all of your love and support!!

We Love you dads and thanks for always being there for us!!:-)





Happy FATHER'S Day!! :-)