Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2 Corinthians 12:2

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness."

Tonight I sit here in utter, jaw-dropping shock that school starts tomorrow for me. I have mixed emotions....

1. Am I ready?
2. What am I forgetting to do?
3. I wonder how much my little pumpkins have grown over the summer.
4. What will it be like with 7th graders this year?
5. It will be fabulous to get into routine again.

Ready or not though, the students come tomorrow morning!!! Which indicates our fun-filled end of the summer is over! Here are a couple of pictures of jet skiing, twins game, nephew's birthday, flooding, and the kirbster. LOML celebrated our 8mo. anniversary at the Twins/White Sox game when Thome hit a 2 run walk off home run in the 10th inning! :-) LOML helped me in my classroom until midnight one night rearrange furniture, and then when my parents came up this past weekend for their 28th wedding anniversary!! :-) Congrats mom and dad! Thanks for all of your help in my classroom! I also will post a picture of the dry erase board!! Thanks mom! :-)

















These next few are very sweet so I will narrate for you.... :-)

1st LOML gave his nephew his first Twins hat with Mickey :-)



And one of them together... :-)



LOML and I gave him some hooks, bobber, and fake worms. LOML wanted to take him fishing at the pond. Uncle Nolan helping with the pole.




Then we drove to the pond to fish, but didn't have the best luck, but all had fun! :-)





Well that's all I have for now! I must go because I left my charger for my laptop in MN and hope to get it tomorrow, but my battery is getting low! I must get ready for bed! Lots of energetic middle schoolers tomorrow!!!! :-) Gotta love them! I'll let you know how it goes! Much love to all!

The Benge's :-)