Monday, August 30, 2010

Love and Marriage....

~Genesis 2:24~

This is why a man leaves his father and mother and bonds with his wife, and they become one flesh.

Congrats to Travis and Lindsay Hoover!! The wedding was beautiful! :-)



The love of family is one of life's greatest blessings....



The case of the Mondays.....
No I did not wake up at 7:00 to leave the house at 7:15, or was locked out of my classroom this morning because I couldn't find my keys in my other bag, I didn't forget it was picture day and have to put my make up on at school. I'm sure it will be quite an interesting picture. :-) Today after school I went to Target to buy my first yoga mat... I've never bought one before, so I bought the cheapest one it was pink and 8 dollars.



I'm trying yoga again for the second time, I think this will still be hard, but hopefully I won't feel like I'm going to faint like I did at the hot yoga class I attended last year. I hope I stick with it this time though. My goal is to attend more than one class. :-) I am looking forward to, "Tone up Tuesdays," so I'm going to start getting ready for bed. Here is one more picture from tonight LOML's best man came fishing with us tonight and they caught around 20 fish this time, but small little guys and we grilled. Kirby of course thinks he can be friends with anything and was licking them....



Blessings to all! :-)