Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tackle "Something" Tuesday!

Tuesday's are mommy's day to work on anything I want to get done! Hadley goes to daycare one day a week in the summer, which I love and Hadley loves going and playing with the kids!

I had to go to menards to return something and I needed to spend some store credit so I got to the paint and decide! I am going to paint the bathroom!

So I went bold! The color is "Burning Bush" with Delicate White for the stripes!

It is a work in progress but hope to accomplish more tomorrow!

I'm tired of painting for the night!

Check it out!

Before!


I am really lucky to have such wonderful people in my life and called up a good friend and she came over to help, not really knowing what I had in store for her today! :-)

We painted red!


Then I cut out the bottom of a box to make a grid with chalk on this wall of the bathroom.

I used one of the top of the box to cut out the perfect shape to trace straight lines inside the box and alternated every other row of boxes.


Then we were going to put tape on but realized that the paint would seep through the tape so we decided to free hand the white lines! YIKES!!!


Here is the first coat for tonight!

I will wipe away all the chalk lines and touch up the lines, but more to come at a later date!!

Happy Tackle me Tuesday! :-)

Kell;-)

Hope everyone is gearing up for the 4th of JULY!!!