Wednesday, December 29, 2010

art.

Alright.... so here I am almost a week later... relaxing.... and I started a post, but didn't finish so here we go I will recap with lots of pictures this holiday season!!! :-) 

There are many different types of art.....

 art of marriage....

Happy Anniversary to my loving husband...
He is the perfect man for me:-)He just gets me and can handle me at my worst, he brushes my hair, cooks for me, snuggles, he's the grounds keeper at out house, cleans the bathroom, kitchen, vacuums and seriously a man that cleans is awesome anyways the list could go on and on, and get quite sappy. The truth is he's mine, and I love him, despite the daily ups and downs we are in love. :-)

Here are some pics from our anniversary...
(Benge Family Christmas 2010)
This is also on our Christmas card from Shutterfly! :-)

Can't wait to get them in the mail!! :-)
Make a wish foundation drive through the lights...

Then my hubby made reservations at this restaurant, where we had our rehearsal dinner! And it was delightful, they even gave us an anniversary dessert! (Creme Brulee) 

The restaurant was originally a home they converted into a restaurant and the decor is so festive:-)  

Once we got home we exchanged our gifts. I got my hubby a fishing seat,and he got me a beautiful bracelet! So beautiful! What a great surprise!

Our cake topper!! and cake :-)
My 1st year anniversary canvas...
Hunty's year 1 canvas... needless to say he is more patient and talented then me:-)
 Hanging in the laundry room!

The Art of Christmas nothing... The great thing about Christmas is that you get to spend time with your family, relax and try to get a little cleaning done:-) 

Here are some pictures from the past week....













Hope everyone is having a relaxing break!!