Tuesday, July 19, 2016

rain

Thanks to my friend Shannon, I have fallen in Love with Cantata Learning books! It's not just me but my own students and my daughter LOVES them! 

Today, is the perfect day for Rain, Rain Go Away! 


Each book for me brings back memories from my childhood and on this rainy summer day it's perfect for grabbing a blanket and snuggling up on the couch with your sweet kiddos! It helps young kids and readers correlate reading and love together so at a young age they develop a love for reading! ❤️ 

Each book has a code you can scan and also CD you can use to listen to the music as you go through the book as well as beautiful illustrations from various talented artists! 

One of my favorite things Cantata does is include 3 Guided Reading activities at the end of each book! 

Visit WWW.CANTATALEARNING.COM for many more books and titles that promote early literacy skills!