Friday, March 12, 2010

Our first 84 days of Marital Bliss!



Let's play quick catch up, and I will post a couple pictures of what has been going on in our lives. We have been growing, and learning more and more about each other every day.

Our wedding day! :-)



The following Monday we flew to Cancun for our Honeymoon, and we are so blessed to have had this wonderful and beautiful opportunity! We really enjoyed ourselves! :-)

This was a picture from our snorkeling adventure day!
This day we took 4-wheelers & a speed boat on the ocean! What a blast!
Mexican Dinner :-)
One of the pools at our resort!
The 1st of many towel creations left for the honeymooners!

We also celebrated my husband's 25th birthday, Which is only one day apart from my mom's so we all went out for dinner and a fun restaurant!

Alright, so since this is my first post maybe I can get a little feedback each time I post a picture it goes to the top even though my curser is where I want it to be.

Being a teacher has it's perks, such as always getting spring break! I had today off we well as the whole next week. I have the opportunity to relax, while my wonderful husband is working very hard and going to school. On the top of my list of things to do is getting this years taxes done! With all of the snow melting Nolan and I were talking tonight after he got off work about our dreams of getting outside to spend time outside in our beautiful yard with bonfires, gardening, and painting the living room. I also began reading Beth Moore's book last night called, "Get out of that pit" and I'm hooked. :-)

That's all for now! :-) Have a great night! :-)