Monday, May 31, 2010

MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!!

Ephesians 3:14-15~ For this reason I bow my knees before the Father from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named.

Family was such a large part of this weekend! :-) It was great to be back home and see my parents, brother and sister-in-law, family, and friends!! :-) Joy and Grant, what a beautiful day the Lord made for your wedding day!! It was absolutely perfect in every way, and we are so thankful to be a part of your special day!! We love you and hope you have a great trip!! ;-) Here are a few of the pictures my wonderful LOML took on their special day!! :-)







I have exciting news.... My parents, who are beautiful people!!:-) gifted us a car this weekend, which no longer makes the BENGE's a one car family!!! ;-) Thanks mom and dad!! We love you so much!! ;-) This has been an answer to prayer, and what a blessing it will be once summer comes!! (which is in t-minus 4 days for me!! :-)



That's right only 4 days left of school!!:-) We had the privilege after church yesterday to visit LOML's grandparents at their campsite! They are so precious!! I just love talking to them. After that, we headed home, LOML went to pick up the Kirbster at the vet while I headed home. To my surprise a large tree branch has fallen in front of the shed and broke one of the clothesline wires. :-( Gotta love the joys of home ownership!! :-) Last night we tried to camp, but all of the spots were full at the campground, but I'm glad we didn't go because it rained like crazy last night on us on our way home the rain drops were so big they looked like hail. Today we packed up a cooler and went to Raccoon River. LOML fished and I read, and tried to tan, but my shoulders are looking a little red. :-(

Here is a picture of the little sand beach we were on today! Super fun and RELAXING before a crazy week of school! What a wonderful country we live in be the land of the free and the home of the brave. I like this video and it reminds me of... RUDY.. RUDY... RUDY!!!!





Thank to past, present, and future members of the U.S. ARMY/MARINES/NAVY/AIR FORCE.




Good night!!

Love,
The BENGE's