Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Special Tribute to TWO BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

May 9th, 2010





I Love You Mom! Your smiles can brighten any moment, your hugs put joy in all our days, your love will stay with me forever, and touch lives in precious ways...The values you've taught, the care you've given, and the wonderful love and support you've shown me thoughout my life, have enriched my life in more ways than I can count. I Love you Mom!

Exodus 20:12, we read "Honor your father and your mother so that you may have a long life in the land that the Lord your God is giving you. This is the 5th of God's commandments given to us in the bible.


Mothers Day! :-) It's fun to see all of the families this morning checking in their kids for sunday school and the dad's helping out. The mother's were glowing this morning all dressed up, or matching outfits with their daughters. Mom I remember when we had matching dresses that were black velvet with a white doily. MOM'S are role models for their sons and daughters to be the kind of loving supportive wife for your future husband, and to model for their sons the types of women to marry. (WE are VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A GREAT MOMs, and LOML would not be the man he is with out his wonderful guidance from his mom!) Mom I always saw your love for children and how to teach, and knew I wanted to be a teacher, I always wanted to be a good singer like you, and have cute purses and shoes:-) I remember the trips we would take together and everytime we stopped real fast in the car you put your arm out to save me, when you would help me learn my bible verses for AWANA by singing them because you knew that's how I learned, and encouraged me to be kind to everyone at school or when I got a good grade on my report card you were so proud of me!!! :-) Thanks for being my mom! :-)

When I asked LOML to give me one story that he always remembered that he loved about his mom he said, " I remember when I went to California just me and my mom and we flew out there and drove back. LOML wanted to see a giraffe on the side of the road and clearly no one thought they would see one, but sure enough there was a giraffe on the side of the road and my mom really got a kick out of that, or the way she showed me to draw in ways I never would of though of and encouraged my imagination.

Thanks for all you have done in our lives we love you!!! :-)