Monday, May 24, 2010
Psalm 118:24~ This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Have you ever had the "Case of the Mondays?" Today I had the opposite feelings toward Monday! Everything was, "Hey team this is our last Monday team meeting," "Happy last Monday to my students as they enter my classroom," Hope everyone has a great Monday," and last but not least the first thing out of my mouth this morning as I woke up was," Guess what LOML it's my LAST MONDAY I have to go to school!!!" Man, hello this calls for celebration!!! :-) I am t-minus 8 days until my summer vacation starts, it's so close I can smell it! I took down all of the posters in my classroom, and am starting to box up all of my books so I can move rooms next year. :-)

Tons of flowers are coming up, and LOML and I are crossing our fingers just one vegetable grows in our garden. :-)







I think that the woman who owned this home before just really had a love for gardening and it shows! :-) The rose bushes in the front of the house are beautiful as well. She may have aspired to be a botanist/horticulturist/agronomist all at the same time! I put up some fencing around the plants on the garage, and our sweet new patio set! :-) Tonight we took went to lowe's and took a walked around the pond, plus Kirbster's new pool.(which he thinks is his new water dish) :-)





LOML and I have a really crazy week, filled with work/class/preschool graduation/babysitting, and a wedding!!!! Gotta Love it!!!

I know I get a little caught up about the Kirbster sometimes, but he's our little baby and gets a little spoiled but seriously watch this video of him LOML made of me and my baby. I'm sorry but he's a pretty smart boy!! :-) He does 8 tricks with me in a minute and six seconds. Sorry I just have to brag a little:-)





What did everyone think of LOST last night??? It has been like season finale of all my shows. House, Grey's, Private Practice, and Brothers and Sisters are all over:-( Out of all 4 of my shows season finale's at least on person dies. Why do they do that seriously... I'm such a blubbering baby crying my eyes out.... HELLO Kellie Like it's real!! Let's be honest, that's why I LOVE them!!! At least I still can watch Army Wives! ;-)

RUTH~ It's the book of the bible we are going through on Sundays. Let's face it Ruth is the book of the bible that your AWANA leader gave you when it was down to the final 2 in a bible drill. You can't just thumb through and find it, I have to sing the song (mom you know what I'm talking about) and then stop when you find Judges. Ruth is 4 pages long, but what a great book!!! I'm leaving you tonight with a quote from Erich Fromm, "To love somebody is not just a strong feeling- it is a decision, it is a judgement, it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. " :-)