Monday, May 17, 2010

Scentsy!!!! :-)




Scentsy Basket Party!!

Alright Blogger world and friends and family,

You have some exciting fun in store for you, and you don't have to go to the store:-)

Here is the scoop! Scentsy is the new thing in candles, and great for all occasions. It won't leave soot on your walls which is great and it won't hurt small children and makes your house smell like your in a dream! There are lots of good deals going on now and you can get a warmer easily with wax of your favorite smell! They make perfect gifts too! All you have to do is go to my sister-in-laws website to check out the sweet stuff!

www.pbenge.scentsy.us

This is my scentsy plus I have plug in one for the kitchen that burns sugar cookie! I LOVE it! Let me know if your interested!!



Make sure you click on my name "Kellie Benge" basket party to order stuff from me! :-) Enjoy shopping!:-)