Monday, November 22, 2010

L~O~V~E

~Romans 12:9-13~
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer, Share with the Lord's people hwo are in need. Practice hospitality."

....... I've tried to think of several angles to get this post to connect....

why???

........because I started this blog as a creative expression of our love for each other.......to keep my family up to date....... to get myself writing....so I can write down all that stuff going on in my brain.....document our life....to leave a mark....I don't know.... just throw things out into this crazy world.

....but then this thought goes through my mind like what will people think when they read it... what if I share too much....

....I have to let go of what other people think....because those thoughts are just constricting....

so, what I'm thinking today is L~O~V~E.........

because....
5. I have the best girl friends a girl could ask for!


4.I only have 2 days until Thanksgiving Break!
3. I have a wonderful family who I get to see this week!! :-)
2. My husband is an amazing cook! Smoking is his specialty!



1. I'm head over heals for a handsome husband that I just can't get enough of, as well as our adoring puppy, who had a little sniffle this morning, but seems to be doing fine tonight.










Kirbster sitting next to me while working outside. Needless to say buddy get a little protective of his mommy.   










 So.... Love what is around you, and cherish the time with your loved ones. I know we will! :-)




 Now, if you will excuse me I have some laundry to put away before I go to bed. :-)

goodnight~ from our home to yours the Benge's :-)