Sunday, November 28, 2010

rejoice.

Here we are the Sunday that ends my fabulous 5 day weekend!! :-) We had a great Thanksgiving and have eaten entirely way to much food. I'm bummed I didn't get more pictures while I was home, but am so blessed to have such wonderful family!



Plus, Mom's wall for the ones we get to see at Christmas! :-) 

Kirby spent some time in his new kennel from grandma and grandpa. We will have to work on him getting used to this. :-) 


But you could find him like this most of the time. 


Lots of football and movies in the great room (where great things happen!)


We were so excited to Skype with my brother and sister in law!! :-)


We took them on a tour via skype of the new house before heading off to a movie. We really enjoyed ourselves! :-) 

The beautiful furniture in the front room. 


Mom and Dad's pride and joy as HS seniors. I'm class of '03, and my brother was class of '05. Man time flies!!



Beautiful table with new legs and our wedding photos.  

We didn't really do much shopping, but looked at all the ads stuffed in the paper!! 

 cheers to rejoicing a Happy Thanksgiving to you....



Rejoice in the Lord...


Always........... with chocolate in hand......



For he is good....