Tuesday, November 30, 2010

showers of blessing.


I found this doing a little rearranging of frames in the house....




6:15 AM..... I roll over and hear LOML say, "Happy Birthday Hunny!"

7:12.... driving out of the garage.... mom calls and sings me happy birthday!! :-) Thanks Mom! Love you!

7:30.... I arrive at school and see this on the table in my classroom.....zebra body pillow for the reading room! I love my peeps!


Iced Tea and M'nM's... my fav.

yellow daisies... another one of my fav's 


And ended the day with triple chocolate cookie dough and brownies!! Yumm.... I work with the best people!! :-)

Hunty did very well and knows his most important part is the card for me....


 so I got the sweetest card from my husband, plus.... my favorite wine and a nice oil scent for the family room......




We put up only a couple decorations... since the tree has to go up after my birthday and I have a busy week at school......

LOML put out the nativity scene....


The 3 wise men gifts.... gold....frankincense..... and myrrh.... 


My blessing is my husband... he took me to my favorite pasta place... Olive Garden!!! :-)