Monday, February 14, 2011

dear VALENTINE....

Photobucket
The beginning of our journey...

To my Valentine, we have had many things to celebrate...

Photobucket
We're ENGAGED!!!

Photobucket
We're MARRIED!!!

Photobucket
We're HONEYMOONERS!!!

Photobucket
We're parents to the smartest, most handsome boxer!! :-)

Photobucket
We're best friends!

Photobucket
We're Twins fans!


Photobucket
We share the love of water and the need for SPEED!! :-)


Photobucket
We share the love of travel and ADVENTURE!!!:-)


Photobucket
We golf together! :-)

Photobucket
SKI!! :-)



Photobucket
Make silly faces! 

But most of all, I simply celebrate the simple, everyday milestones that may not be considered milestones, but they make our life together so happy. You are my prince charming, my Daniel Boone, my Hunty. I love you so much! I love you and Happy Valentines Day today and ALWAYS!! 

And of course I must declare my devotion to my OTHER permanent Valentine!! I love you Dad!

Photobucket


Sending everyone lots of love today!


1 John 4:19 "We love him because he first loved us."