Sunday, April 3, 2011

complete.

When the flowers start to come up.... 



My FUN new little jars, filled with fun easter candies. 

Photobucket

Milk and cookies... MMMMM I love oreo's and milk on a Sunday night! 

Photobucket

The new and improved grill and table and chairs that came in very useful this weekend we spent grilling on the deck with friends! 

Photobucket


Photobucket

It is really amazing how just one lamp can really amp up a room. I got two new lamps and they really bring the rooms to life !! :-) 

Photobucket


Photobucket

The Kirbster got a New and improved snoopy collar and he's feeling very good, soaking up this warm weather is right up his alley. :-)

Photobucket

Don't worry our home is still in tact after that storm a couple weeks ago... no, our tornado sirens didn't go off and we were 6 miles from a tornado. Later that week we got a letter from the mayor stating how sorry he was and that they were working on fixing the system and the citizen's of DS were his Number 1 priority!! :-) We were video taping the entire storm in the garage and the sky was green and the hail was about the size of a penny... all of these pictures are unaltered and we tried out best to get a good picture of a piece of hail with the penny... I know it's still not the best.  


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Spending some girl time together for a good friends birthday! We played laser tag and had a blast!!

Photobucket

My husband got to use his Christmas gift from my parents for the first time this week, thanks mom and dad! Can you tell the man likes it, the smile never left his face!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

To conclude I would just like to say that my blanket is DONE!!! It took me 3 months but I love it and use it every night!! WAHOO!!

Photobucket

Have a great week everyone!