Thursday, April 28, 2011

A full plate

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thanks you for your sacrifice to us and may we always celebrate in joy that your ALIVE.
AMEN!!

EASTER!!
I didn't get a picture in our Easter outfits from church, which I'm very sad about, so this one will have to do.
Photobucket

We had a great time and got to see a lot of my family! :-) And spend time with my brother and SIL! :-) We had a really fun night! We also made lots of food for Easter!

Photobucket
We went bowling!!
Photobucket

Treats!

Photobucket

Kirby loves his uncle!
Photobucket

We enjoyed being home with my parents and had  wonderful Easter! The Kirbster also turned 6 on Monday!
Photobucket


Photobucket
He was very spoiled all day! 

Monday my handsome hubby also had his last day of classes for his architecture program!! He is now a certified drafter!!! CONGRATS!! I am so proud of you!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great day!