Monday, April 18, 2011

magnificent

One thing I have always loved doing is rock climbing. It is one of the most liberating and thrilling moments in my life when I was climbing a tree, a wall, monkey bars. I will never forget the day I learned my neighbor had put up a rock wall at his house. WOW!!! My mom always wanted to call 911 every time she saw me up so high, but I always assured her I would be right down. This weekend couldn't have been better spent with good friends, laser tag, and ROCK CLIMBING!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
I'm holding it in, but I'm dying to race up that wall and see how fast I can get to the top...


PhotobucketPhotobucket
so off I went... and I was tired, but all I could think about was climbing and getting to the top. :-)

If you have never been rock climbing I strongly encourage it, it is one of my top 10 favorite things to do! :-) 
What a great start to a magnificent weekend! 
Happy Monday!!